Friday, August 14, 2020

24 Carrot Friend for House Mouse & Friends

The challenge at House Mouse & Friends had an optional element to use a number.  I could not resist matching this sentiment with this adorable House Mouse image.  

 

I colored my image using distress inks and water.  My image is stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. 

I just thought that sentiment was perfect.  Glad I found it in my stash.  

I hope you find some time to create .  . the weekend is here!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - 24 Carrot Friend

Stamps and Dies:  Spring Fling Stamp Set (Scrappy Mom's); Carrot Friend (House Mouse from Stampendous);

Ink:  Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versafine Black Onyx Ink; Wow Clear Melting Powder; Various Distress Inks for Watercolor of Image (Ranger);

Paper:  Cardstock and pattern paper from 2019 Card Kit (The Stamps of Life); Watercolor Paper (Canson);

Other:  Shape Heart Epoxy Sticker (Doodlebug); Bow from 2019 Card Kit (TSOL);

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute watercolored card. The sentiment really is perfect. Love your little heart embellishment. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card! I love the saying with this image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete