Saturday, August 15, 2020

Just Bee-cause, Inspired by Freshly Made Sketches

Pulled out a stash of paper and stamps from a kit (a/k/a the kit nearest the top of the pile) and created this card inspired by Freshly Made Sketch.  

 


I used pattern paper that had some diagonals built in.  Pulled in some other supplies from my stash.  I also filled my letters in using some Nuvo Drops for added dimension.   


I hope you found some time to create today, and if not, tomorrow is another day!  


Debbie

Supplies Used - Just Bee-cause Diagonal

Stamps and Dies:  Bee Yourself Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Tiara Ink (Catherine Pooler); Black Shimmer Pen (Close To My Heart); Wink of Stella;  Blender Pen (Marvy);

Paper:  White Daisy (Close To My Heart); The Bees Knees Pattern Paper (Honey Bee Stamp);

Other: Teal Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart); Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops (Nuvo);

 



 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I just love that background paper and the sweet little bee! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete