Sunday, August 23, 2020

Hooked on You 4 Cardz 4 Guyz

 Sharing a card I made this weekend, inspired by Cardz 4 Guyz.  Their inspiration this week was "Gone Fishing", and I new just the stamp set and just the paper I wanted to use.  


I started by creating a ton of fish!  In the end I only used one, because the pattern paper had plenty of fish for my sea.  

I found a die in my stash with lots of wavy and puffy borders and cut as many as I could to create my water. 

And then I just put it all together.  I used the perfectly sized green sequin for my reel.  

And now that I have a pile of fish, I've got more creating to get to.  

I hope you found time to create this weekend.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - I'm Hooked on You

Stamps and Dies:  Fly Daddy Stamp Set and Dies and Melon Edge Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue, Grass Skirt (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Too Fly Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler); Silver Foil Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Black Foot River Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler); Mink Twine (Close To My Heart);



2 comments:

  1. Great card - love how you've used the papers to make up the sea.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete