Sunday, August 30, 2020

Less Monday

 Sharing a card I created for a card swap at my favorite crafty place, StampNation. We were inspired by a photo, and I went mostly by color.  But for some reason, there were little Eiffel Towers amongst the soft colors that I saw and flipped in my mind to ice cream cones. 



Just can't explain the workings of my crazy mind. This one is off in the mail and should arrive soon. 

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Less Monday

Stamps and Dies:  I Scream You Scream Stamp Set, Sprinkles Mini Die, and 3 Scoops Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Mint to Be, Icing on the Cake and Sand Castle (Catherine Pooler);

Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Sum-Sum-Summertime Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Antique Rose Crystal Drops, Love Potion Dream Drop, Morning Dew Crystal Drops, and White Blizzard Glitter Drops (Nuvo);

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the sprinkles and the papers. Every time I click on your blog your dog's face makes me smile. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete