Sunday, October 13, 2013

Little Black Dress Meets Mojo

I challenged myself throughout the work week to create some cards after work, rather than my usual chillaxin' in front of the television.  This was one of my creations which was a cross between this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge and Mojo Monday Sketch.

Heart 2 Heart's challenge was "Little Black Dress."  I immediately knew which stamp set I would be using . . . Fashionista!  I love black and white, so this was right up my alley!  


So here is the sketch I worked from . . . 


And here is my design . . .


I used the For Always paper along with some of that awesome sparkly paper that was part of a promotion last year.   The sentiment is from Perfect Fit Birthday. 


All product used is Close To My Heart except for the ribbon which was from my jar of ribbon scraps. 

Now go create! 



2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! It looks great in just black and white! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete