Monday, September 30, 2013

H2H Alphabet Soup Challenge

The final October challenge at Heart 2 Heart was the Alphabet Soup challenge.  Having never completed a full month of challenges . . . well I just had to get this one in under the wire. 

So I used the newest letter stamp . . . Framework (which is awesome) . . . and combined it with letters from one of the 3 x 3 background stamps (which I stamped in Colonial White onto a purple background) . . . and then used one of the stamps from last years September Stamp of the Month for a third set of letters to get the second part of my sentiment. 


I added some glitter to give some pizazz (on the web . . . in the boo . . . on the fence) . . .


All product is CTMH.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! So many interesting Halloween details! Thanks for joining us this week at H2H challenges.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete