Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Splish-splash - Play in the Puddles

I had my eye on a number of challenges this past week, so I had to play around with the prompt at The Daring Cardmakers to create a card with a water theme.  I went with water in the form of rain and puddles, and I squished them on a slim line card so I'd have some height for those rain clouds. 

I stamped my critters (large and small) on brown cardstock and paper pieced their little umbrellas. I used a white gel pen to highlight a few areas on them.  They are all posed in their puddles. And that poor bear doesn't stand a chance of staying dry with that tiny little umbrella. 

Rain in the form of sequins.  

I hope you find some time to create!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - When Life Gives You Rain Slim Line

Stamps and Dies:  Puddle Play Stamp Set and Dies and April Showers Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Black Jack, Cummerbund, and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic Markers;

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock and A Little Drizzle Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Soft Suede Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Solar White (Neenah);

Other: Uniball Signo White Gel Pen; Portland Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


No comments:

Post a Comment