Monday, July 26, 2021

Rise & Shine

Today's card was inspired by Time Out Challenges where the prompt was "Hungry"!   For this one I created breakfast for two on a gingham table top.

I will not lie, I had a great tie creating this one.  I used pattern paper for the tablecloth and plates.  I used a black glitter paper for my cast iron skillet. 

I used Nuvo drops for my syrup and Liquid Glass for my egg yolks.  

And I didn't have to do dishes after this one.  

Rise & shine crafty people!  I hope you find some time to create.  

Debbie


Supplies Used - Rise & Shine

Stamps and Dies:  Rise and Shine Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); Let's BBQ Stamp Set and Dies (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Sauna, Shea Butter, Rouge, Juniper Mist, Eucalyptus, Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks); Izink Titanium Pigment;

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock and Great Start Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs); Black Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart); Limoncello Jewel Drops (Nuvo);




1 comment: