Friday, June 26, 2020

Snowflake Inspired for Christmas Card Throwdown

Sharing a card inspired by Christmas Card Throwdown which had the prompt of "Snowflake" this week.


I used one of my favorite border dies from Catherine Pooler Designs and a pack of paper that has been at my fingertips for holiday/winter creations these days.  


And pink!  There was some pink. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - In the Meadow . . .
Stamps and Dies:  Polar Edge Die, Build-a-Snowman Stamp Set, Snowman Dies and Build a Snowman Accessories Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Pink Champagne (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper:  Soft Suede Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Pattern Paper (Miss Kate Cuttables);
Other: Metallic Rose Gold Confetti Mix (Pretty Pink Posh);  Silver Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart);



2 comments:

  1. I can see why that die is a favourite - so pretty, and I bet really useful. Your colour choices make for a really warm card despite the snowflakes! And I love your pretty-in-pink snowman. Thanks for joining in with the 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie: Thanks for participating at 52 CCT blog this week! I like seeing lots of snowflakes for this particular theme! The border die is marvelous! The contrast between the border flakes and the ones in the patterned paper make an interesting Christmas card! Thanks again!--Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete