Saturday, June 6, 2020

Celebrate Envelope for The Card Concept

I got a bit crafty today, inspired by the challenge at The Card Concept.  I never know quite where I fall from a style perspective.  I think this one is still clean and layered, even though I used a bulky element when creating this card.  


I was mostly inspired by the background color and the bright blooms.  I had these envelopes which were supposed to be an envelope album.  But I've been saving those for cards, a gift card could tuck in nicely, or a personal note.  I used some coordinating paper to stamp on.  So I stamped my sentiments and cut my Celebrate die, and then assembled this card.  


I hope you find some time to create today.  


Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Envelope Card
Stamps and Dies:  Cupcake Critters Stamp Set and Celebrate Shaker Die (Pretty Pink Posh); minis4circles (The Stamps of Life); Scallop Circle Dies (Sizzix);
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Elizabeth Park Pattern Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle);
Other:  Elizabeth Park Envelope (Little Yellow Bicycle);

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the style of your card with the clever use of the envelope! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete