Sunday, June 7, 2020

Handcrafted Hello Inspired by Freshly Made Sketches

The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches sparked my creativity.  I pulled down a box of supplies from a kit and went to work.  I started by creating a watercolor piece to represent one of those borders. 


Build my design on a colored cardstock base . . . steering away from my typical white base. 

Go find something to create! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Handcrafted Hello
Stamps and Dies:  Crafty Friend Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp); Stitched Circle Die (Simon Says Stamp);
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous); Daniel Smith Watercolors; India Black Ink (Hero Arts);
Paper:  Banana and White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); I'd Rather Be Crafting (Echo Park); Watercolor Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch! Love all the envelopes. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is perfect with the colored background! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic card! I just love all those little envelopes! Love the watercoloring! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete