Sunday, March 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Shaker for Seize the Birthday

Inspired by Seize The Birthday, my sentiment is the focal point of this card, and I made it pop using a shaker. 



I used that pattern paper and the die cut acetate pieces for a scrapbook layout over a year ago.  I just adore the bright, cheerful colors and saved some remaining pieces in card background pieces.  I used it to cut my sentiment, and then I used the left over die cuts inside my shaker a

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Shaker
Stamps and Dies:  Happy Birthday Sentiment and Celebrate Shaker Die (Pretty Pink Posh)
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Free Spirit Pattern Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle);
Other:   Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Free Spirit Acetate and Epoxy (Little Yellow Bicycle);

1 comment:

  1. Love your shaker card. The sentiment is perfect and looks great die cut from the pattern paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete