Saturday, March 28, 2020

Birthday Card for Always Fun Challenges

I created a few cards today, to take my mind off this crazy virus spreading across the world.  This one here was created with the "rule of thirds" in mind.  Always Fun Challenges had a "birthday" prompt, It's a bit more masculine, created with the inspiration from StampNation's current workshop. 


I started this card by stamping the sentiment, and then masked it off and used a border stamp and stamped across the card in varying colors.  


When trimming this card down to fit the base, I had this one thin strip that was cut from the bottom of the card front.  I thought it would add some interest to run it across the card, below the sentiment.  Gives a bit of added interest. 

No sequins, as I was going for a masculine look. 

I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Birthday
Stamps and Dies:  So Many Possibilities Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Hot Tub, Skylight and Juniper Mist  (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Cascade Smooth Cardstock (American Crafts);

No comments:

Post a Comment