Saturday, March 14, 2020

Fun Fold Challenge

Making a fun fold card was the challenge at Always Fun Challenge, and there was a fun fold card that I had been wanting to try.  Back in December I had gotten a really cute gift card holder as part of a card swap.  So I studied and created this little 4 x 4 fun fold card.  


My theme is winter, so I'll be saving this one for next year.  But I really wanted to use these cute critters on my card.  Here is where the folding comes into play . . .


This turns into a little stand-up card.  That "happy winter" panel swipes across "the floor" of the card.   


And full disclosure ..  . the gift card tucks into the floor in a pocket.  But "someone" glued the paper down and forgot to leave an opening . . . so next time.  

I had fun figuring this one out.  

I hope you find some time to create today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Snow Much Fun This Way!
Stamps and Dies:  Build-a-Snowman Stamp Set and Dies, Happy Buddies Stamp Set and Dies, Snow Much Fun Stamp Set, Winter Words Die, Snowflake Trio Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Icing on the Cake and It's a Boy (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers;
Paper: Desert Storm and Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Patterns and Pine Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler); Silver Cardstock (Close To My Heart);
Other: Icicle Stickles (Ranger);

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card so glad you finally did this card you've been wanting to do we love it thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!!!

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete