Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Retro Sketch Meets Kit Kraft Wednesday

After being away and off of my "creating schedule) for nearly two weeks, I finally broke open my Studio Calico Kit for Kit Kraft Wednesday.  I decided to use this week's Retro Sketch to create and kept is pretty simple (no sense rushing in, right?). 

Here is the sketch . . .
 Here is my creation . . .


 This was a pretty simple card, the most difficult part being keeping my hands clean from the inking of my patterned papers.  All of the supplies are from Studio Calico's Poet Society Card Kit. 



A very simple, masculine card. 


Supplies Used - Congratulations
Cardstock:  Neenah*
Pattern Paper:  Studio Calico*
Stamps:  Poet Society Stamp Set*
Ink:  Memento
Other:  Small Rhinestone Stars*, Wood Veneer Straight Banners*

*from Studio Calico Poet Society Card Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment