Wednesday, September 10, 2014

In Lieu of Kit Kraft Wednesday

It's been a chaotic couple of weeks which translates to little time to create.  It makes me so sad, because creating is my "me time" and it's absence is most definitely felt!

For the first time since I started my Kit Kraft Wednesday posts, there will be nothing posted tomorrow because of my absence. But I do have a card to share, as I will be away AGAIN over the next several days and won't be able to post anything. 

It's not for a challenge; it is not for Kit Kraft Wednesday.  It is just because. 


 I had some coordinating paper from We R Memories that needed to be used and abused.  This was the result. 






Mmmmm!  Cupcake. 


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard Paper Pack
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Celebrate Cake
Ink:  Stampin' Up, Versamark
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment