Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - More Studio Calico

Two cards for Kit Kraft Wednesday, both using kits from Studio Calico.  First up is "You're a Gem" which is from the latest kit, Poet Society.


For this card, I let the pattern paper do most of the talking.  I used a sketch that was floating around on my craft table.  I love the look of the black embossed sentiment on that newsprint paper.

For my second card I used supplies from my Studio Calico Sandlot kit.  Love the blue and black on this card. 


Of course, I did add aa few of my own supplies, which I've included in the supply list below. 

I will be posting some Halloween cards in the coming days, so stay tuned. 


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill*
Pattern Paper:  Studio Calico and Valerie Wibbins*
Stamps:  Studio Calico*
Ink:  Versamark and Ranger Black Embossing Powder
Other:  Plastic Gem*, Ki Rhinestones, and American Crafts Glitter Tape

*from Studio Calico September Card Kit (Poet Society)


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Paper Accents* and Neenah*
Pattern Paper:  Life.Love.Paper*
Stamps:  Life.Love.Paper*
Dies:  Diamond Border from The Stamps of Life
Ink:  Memento, Versamark, Ranger Black Embossing Powders (plain and sparkle)
Other:  Sequins*

*from Studio Calico August Card Kit (Sandlot)

No comments:

Post a Comment