Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Card for Stampin' Celebration

A little fall card for Stampin' Celebration . . . and I only have about a minute to spare before deadline, so it likely won't make it there.  More important was the challenge to make a fall card to get my crafty mojo back (it was missing for a few weeks). 


The leaves and acorn were stamped and embossed . . . double embossed for some added thickness.  
 

It's awesome to be creating and enjoying it again! 



Supplies Used - Happy Thanksgiving
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps:  Close To My Heart (Leaves and Acorn) and My Creative Time (Sentiment)
Dies:   Sizzix Circle Die
Ink:  Stampin' Up, Ranger Archival, Versamark and Stampin' Up Clear Embossing Powder
Ribbon:  Close To My Heart Burlap Ribbon
Other:  Stick Pin from Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment