Friday, July 6, 2012

Treats for the Paws

By golly I'm excited.

While on Pinterest one night, I came across an awesome photo of little homemade ice cream treats for dogs.  It linked me to this awesome site for Bunny Roo Beagle.  Credit where credit is due!

Bunny Roo Beagle, my dogs love you!

So last night with ingredients in hand . . .



I set out to create some fabulous summer treats for my dogs, Samantha, Buzz, Charlie and Lola.  


 Aren't they fabulous!  Well the pups thought they were.  I made mine a little smaller, because I have a small audience.

And I got sixteen paws up . . .


 The picky one even LOVED it (that's Buzz top left).  Charlie barked for more (literally will have to catch the You Tube Video for that scene).  Samantha was her usual sweet stuff.

And Lola, well she stole the show . . . literally.  Show ends as Lola steals the treat.

She's never been much for sharing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment