Friday, July 27, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #69

Playing around with some scraps that I had for the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge . . .

I did a little paper piecing to come up with the card below . . .

I wanted to mirror my flower image from the images in the pattern paper, so I used a Unity stamp to make the flower and leaves.  I used Ranger's Inkessentials black enamel to do the center of the flower.  The bee's wings were stamped on vellum and cut out.  

Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Best Creation Pattern Paper, Unity Stamp, My Creative Time, Stazon Ink, Copic Markers, Inkssentials Enamel Accents from Ranger, Vellum

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! Love the pop of yellow and the papers you chose for the flower are great!