Sunday, July 15, 2012

Favorite Color?

Go Fish Challenge #20 was to create a card using your favorite color.  Anytime there is a favorite color challenge, I tend to shy away because I honestly don't have a favorite color.  Is it just me?

I will sometimes go through a blog hop, and I find myself responding to people and saying, "That is one of my favorite colors."  Or in some cases, "color combinations."  After getting to the tenth stop on the hop, I realize that anyone reading my posts would think I'm some kind of freak!  Yes - I'm a freak for colors . . . I love them all!  There are some I don't like at all and would never choose, yet in the right combination, I love! 

So yes, I love all of the colors, and on any given day those combinations are going to shift.  So I tried to think . . . what is a color that I use a lot when creating.  I sit in my pink and green craft room, which used to be my daughter's room . . . and I never changed it because I love it.

So here it is . . . a thank you card in one of my favorite color (combinations) . . .



I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for this design.  


Supplies Used:  Cardstock from Bazzill; Pattern Paper from Three Bugs, Punch from Stampin' Up, Ink from Stampin' Up, Pearls from KaiserCraft; Stamp from Clear and Simple.

And because I had extra paper to play with, I could not resist my color combination for a second card that turned out super cute.  I'll have to post that one on another day, so stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment