Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just Beachy in the Sun

Is it wrong that on some days I prefer the  beach below over the real one?  I have this hatred for sand.  Love the sun . . . love the sounds . . . don't like the sand.  It makes my toes cramp and sticks to everything.

That aside, once I'm there, if I close my eyes and block the sand out of my head, so relaxing . . . much like this little creation looks . . .


I've entered this into the July Cricut Chirp Challenge . . . which was to do a project (card, layout, etc.) that included a sun, glitter, and a smile of some kind.  Let there be glitter. 


Supplies:  Cardstock by Bazzill, Vellum, Die Cuts from Cricut Life's a Beach Cartridge (sun, shovel, pail and chair), Stickles (Picket Fence and Diamond), stamps from Peach Keen (face) and Clear and Simple (sentiment), Ink from Stampin' Up and Color Box (chalk inks). 

3 comments:

  1. Coolness of a card lol. Hey thankx for dropping me a funny cute comment on my blog. Geez I now have to just have to join your blog as a new member/follower...keeping in touch. Like you I love the beach but hate the water. Love the sound of waves, sand in my toes but hate when it sticks to you...prefer my pool overall anyday...catcha lata..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this card is amazing! I love the dimension and the scene does look so relaxing. I can imagine myself sitting on that chair with a good book. Thanks for entering the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and the scene is so inviting -- love how you did the did the water!!

    ReplyDelete