Monday, August 10, 2026

From Our Home to Yours

Nothing like a little Christmas in July! That was the inspiration at Just Add Ink, and I had to play along.


I pulled out some pattern paper, stamps and dies from several years ago to create today's creation. I mixed up a few crafty companies for this card. I wanted to give the illusion of red trucks leaving the tree lot with their picks for trees.


This reminded me of Christmas, 1987, when my husband had just had surgery, and my brother took his red truck out to pick out our tree. My brother did all the work, loaded our truck and came back to the house to get it set-up for us. Family is the best. 

It's August, but still celebrating the Christmas in July. 

Cheers.

Debbie

Supplies Used - From Our Home to Yours

Stamps and Dies:  Layered Holiday Truck Stamp Set and Dies (Avery Elle);

Ink & Embossing:  Peppermint Scrub, Rouge, Sage, Spruce, Twilight and Black Jack (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Opaque White Cardstock (Accent); Patterns and Pine Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Snowflake Sequins (Close To My Heart); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);


No comments:

Post a Comment