Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Congratulations Card Inspired by Girlz Creative

Happy Tuesday Morning! 

I'm inspired today by the color challenge at Girlz Creative. Blauw and rood . . . I saw this as a bit of a quilt opportunity and went for Concord & 9th supplies from this year's Winter Retreat. 


I mixed up a few products from C9 . . . a quilted background with a fun butterfly print created with a sentiment stamp. 

Had some fun with this one, and I hope you have some fun in your crafty space!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Congratulations - Wishing You the Best

Stamps and Dies:  Winter Retreat Quilted Turn-about Stamp and Quilted Embossing Folder, Garden Wreath Stamp and Die, Tuscan Vine Stamp Set and Dies, Butterfly Inlay Die, Double Stitch Cardfront Die (Concord & 9th);

Ink & Embossing: Poppy, Cranberry, Blueberry and Harbor Ink (Concord & 9th); Embossing Ink and Alabaster Embossing Powder (Brutus Monroe);

Paper:  White Cardstock (Scrapbook & Cards Today); Poppy and Midnight Cardstock (Concord & 9th);

Other: Clear Confetti (Concord & 9th);


No comments:

Post a Comment