Monday, August 10, 2026

Coverplate Dies and Puzzles

Background/Coverplate dies make me realize my true love of jigsaw puzzles. I have a hard time resisting cutting and piecing things back together. 

With Just Us Girls having a die challenge, I picked a cover die and some pattern paper, and I put the puzzle together. 


It's a bit retro, but I love it. And putting it together was so satisfying. 


I hope you get a chance to put something together today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Have an Amazing Day

Stamps and Dies:  Mosaic Tiles Dies, Xanadu Coverplate Die, Hello Amazing Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  It's a Girl, Be Mine and Black Magic (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Accent Opaque Cardstock; Sketchbook Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Black Glitter Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


No comments:

Post a Comment