Sunday, May 29, 2016

Muse #167 - Welcome Baby

I loved the card at this week's Muse Challenge because I am in love with designs that include inlaid dies.  For me, an inlaid die creation is almost like a puzzle.  You are cutting pieces from multiple papers, and you get to piece them all back together to make a design.  Right up my alley!

Here is the Muse creation . . .



And here is my card . . .




I used little pins for my design, and I cut them from Silver POW paper from American Crafts.  I also added an added touch . . . some Liquid Glass to give the plastic portion of those pins a little shine.  They were all cut from different pattern papers.


I love how this card turned out.  I think I'm going back to the drawing board to create another card using the same supplies.  Wait for it!

I hope you find some time to create today!

Cheers!


Supplies Used - Welcome Little One
Stamps:  Bundle of Joy (Sugar Pea Designs)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pool Party (Stampin' Up); Silver POW Glitter Paper (American Crafts); Nursery Baby Boy (DCWV)
Accessories:  Baby Diaper Pin Sugar Cuts (Sugar Pea Designs; Sparking Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun interpretation of the Muse - this is a perfect baby card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, yet unexpected interpretation of Jenni's Muse card. I love how you were inspired to create a baby card. Using the liquid glass is totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow have never seen liquid glass before but that is fab on your baby pins.... and this is thinking outside the box at its best !Thanks for joining us at Muse this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow have never seen liquid glass before but that is fab on your baby pins.... and this is thinking outside the box at its best !Thanks for joining us at Muse this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous....really makes the sweetest baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous. Love the detail on the pins.

    ReplyDelete