Sunday, May 22, 2016

Good Day Sunshine for The Card Concept

Playing along today with the challenge at The Card Concept. I remember when this challenge first started, and here they are at #55. Where has the time gone.

 Here is their inspiration photo . . .


 And here is my card design, which is clean and layered with a pop of color from pattern paper.


This was pattern paper leftover from a kit that I had, and that Good Day Sunshine pattern paper piece was the start of this card.  When I saw the challenge, I knew this was what I would use.  The die cuts pulled this all together, and I love the white on white with the clouds and ribbon.  


Always fun to play along with a good challenge; I hope you find some time to create today.


Supplies Used - Good Day Sunshine
Stamps:  Sending Sunshine (W-Plus 9)
Ink:  Black (Hero Arts), Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral Distress Ink (Ranger), Clear Wink of Stella
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah) and Life in Color (Simple Stories)
Accessories:  Sunshine Layers (W-Plus 9); Whisper White Ribbon (Stampin' Up)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is stunning. This card will make someone smile, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Debbie! I love the way you have made the clouds, and the sun and the rays....just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Debbie! It is so bright and cheerful, and I love your clean and crisp style! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is just perfect paired with your sweet die cuts. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete