Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Stencil It . . . CAS on Sunday

The challenge at CAS on Sunday was to use a stencil on your project.  I recently learned a lot about stencils in a class that we had a StampNation, so I was up for the challenge. 


I'm a big fan of black and white with a splash of color, and why not include a splash of three colors!  I love clean look of black and white.  And oh . . . that sparkle!

I hope you find some time to create today!  



Stamps:  Whole Shebang (Cas-ual Fridays)
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine)
Paper:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up), Solar White (Neenah)
Accessories:  Friend Die (CAS-ual Fridays), Stitched Slopes and Hills (Simon Says Stamp), Embossing Paste and Stencil (Dreamweaver), American Crafts Pow Silver Paper; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (Stampin' Up); Peridot, Fairytale Fuchsia, Blue Lagoon, Sunshine Glow Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

1 comment:

  1. So festive...love that black panel with the swirls, so fun.

    ReplyDelete