Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Challenge Day at StampNation

It is challenge day at StampNation . . . my most favorite crafty place ever.


And yes, I will repeat myself and say that is the most amazing community of crafty people ever.  Let me give you an example, or two . . .
  • When members have personal challenges, such as difficult times or have ill family members, our prayers are abundant for one and other.  This community of crafty people is so truly caring.  
  • When I posted recently about how I went out on a limb and went for a job opportunity that was a true long shot and succeeded in getting the job, my "secret sistah" (a group of us all have secret sistah's that we send special cards to throughout the year) didn't skip a beat in noticing and sending a congratulatory card my way.  And it was a beauty!  I have no idea who she is, but her talent is astounding. 
And that's over and above the tutorials, challenges, gallery, lessons, etc.

And here is a sneak peek of my challenge card for this week.  The challenge was black or white.  Man was this a tough one for me.  I typically use both, so I struggled.


I hope you find some time to create, and if you get a chance, check out StampNation.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment