Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hint of Spring at StampNation

It's hard to believe that my guest design spot at StampNation has come to my final card!


Wait . . . strike that . . . final guest design creation, but not my final card ever, and certainly not my last challenge card at StampNation, because I'll get to participate along with the membership again, which is just as fun.  And I can't wait to see who will be guest designing for the upcoming couple of months.

Here is a sneak peek of my card for this week.


Did you guess that the challenge theme has something to do with this new season that we've just entered into? Indeed it does.

I hope you will check out StampNation.  It's my favorite place for inspiration and craftiness.

It's been a fun and challenging time guest designing.

I hope you find to get all inky!  Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment