Tuesday, October 13, 2015

World Card Making Day - Take 5

My final two cards for the StampNation World Card Making day, a virtual event held the first weekend of October, were inspired by fabrics and prints from Germany and Israel. 

For Germany, folk art was the inspiration.  I didn't have any folk art type cards, so i had to create a little something on my own. 


Nothing too flashy, but I did have to add some Stickles for dimension and sparkle. 


For Israel, there were designs with repetitive patterns and there were some metallic elements.  I used a stamp I had from Studio Calico and repeated it down the card.  


And I learned that you can, in fact, emboss on cork.  Good to know!  


I hope you've enjoyed seeing the cards that I posted over the last few days.  If you are interested, I would definitely check out StampNation.  It is a fabulous community of stampers and papercrafters.  We'd love to see you there! 


Supplies Used - Germany
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Stamps:  Sending You Sunshine from Studio Calico
Ink:  Close To My Heart
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Stickles

Supplies Used -  Israel
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Stamps:  Diamond from Studio Calico
Ink:  Versamark and Ranger Platinum Embossing Powder
Other:  Cork Pinked Circle from Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment