Saturday, October 31, 2015

sMOOches for Paper Smooches

I took a break from organizing my inks to make some cards.  Today's card was for Paper Smooches.  Here is their sketch for this week . . .



And here is my card . . .


I used pattern papers from Graphic 45 to create my card.  The paper was leftover from a chipboard album kit, but it was perfect for this card.  It made my cow just a little bit more country!


I used watercolor paper for my images and used distress inks to color.  Toughest part was cutting out that sentiment piece with it's tiny little vines.

Heading back to stamp out some ink swatches . . . almost done!

Cheers!


Supplies Used - sMOOches
Cardstock:  Neenah and Strathmore Watercolor
Pattern Paper:  Graphic 45
Stamps:  Best Buds and Chubby Chums from Paper Smooches
Ink:  Versafine, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder and Distress Inks
Ribbon:  Twine from The Stamps of Life
Other:  Liquid Glass from Close To My Heart, Chipboard Tag from Graphic 45, and cork hearts from The Stamps of Life



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! This is one CA-UTE card!!! LOVE the pattern papers - they are the perfect complement for your adorable images! Thanks so much for playing along with our last SPARKS challenge - hope you continue to play along on the PS Blog in the future!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete