Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Holiday Cheer for Kit Kraft Wednesday

I sat down tonight and got busy making a card for Kit Kraft Wednesday.  This week I focused on using my first kit from The Stamps of Life.  The kit came late last month, and I absolutely love all the goodies in the kit.  I told myself . . . do you really need another kit?  Really?  I'm so glad I did.  Cardstock, envelopes, pattern paper, a stamp set, a die, ribbon, tags, bags, washi tape, rhinestones, buttons, pearls . . . LOVE this kit!

So here are a few creations, the first of which used this week's RetroSketch.


The paper I used for this card was one single 6 x 6" piece with the letters on one side and the red/white dots on the other.  The striped banner pieces were actually a border.  I used it all.  I also used one of the tags in the kit and created an inlaid piece using the sentiment die in the kit. 


My next two cards focused on using the washi tape in the kit.  For the first one, I combined it with some other dies from The Stamps of Life.  


Used a little Wink of Stella pen on that ornament, and I'm thinking it needs another coat.  



And the card below is more washi, and a 25 in the window.


I love the script in that Happy Holidays stamp.  


I'm safe from losing my kits again this week . . . use them or lose them! 

Hope you find some time to create from your stash. 


Supplies Used - Merry for Retro Sketch
Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Tag, Ribbon, Die, Stamp and Rhinestones all from The Stamps of Life September Card Kit.
Ink:  Memento and Stampin' Up



Supplies Used - Merry (washi tape)
Cardstock, Ribbon, Washi Tape, Merry Die all from The Stamps of Life September Card Kit.
Die:  September Club set from The Stamps of Life, Ornament Dies 2 Die set from The Stamps of Life
Ink:  Versamark and Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
Other:  Wink of Stella Clear

 
Supplies Used - Happy Holidays (washi tape)
Cardstock, Stamp, Washi Tape and Rhinestones all from The Stamps of Life September Card Kit.
Ink:  Versamark, Ranger White Embossing Powder, and Stampin' Up














2 comments:

  1. These are all great! Love the color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get ahead for Christmas! I love how bright and cheerful all these cards are. Not too "traditional". Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete