Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Boo Shaker and Spooky Treats Cards

Sharing a few more Halloween cards that I made a few weeks back.  First up is a shaker card made using my new Pretty Pink Posh die and sequins.


I just love the colorful circles blended with the circles in the shaker.  It's circle madness.  


 For my second card, a design using a tag inked up with Distress Ink.  


Love those bold, bright Halloween colors. 
 
Supplies Used - Boo Shaker
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up, Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Doodlebug
Stamps:  All Around Halloween, Treats for my Sweet, and Label Font from My Creative Time
Dies:  Stitched Duos 2 Die from Pretty Pink Posh
Ink:  Memento and Stampin' Up
Ribbon:  Some Odd Girl Bamboo Twine
Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Supplies Used - Spooky Treats
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up, Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Doodlebug
Stamps:  Just for You from My Creative Time
Dies:  Just Tags from My Creative Time
Ink:  Versafine, Clear Embossing Powder and Ranger Distress
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment