Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Latte CAS Sunday for Kit Kraft Wednesday

Using my Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit for Kit Kraft Wednesday.  I love the colors, the papers, the stamps and embellishments.  This kit is AWESOME! 

I decided to use the inspiration card at CAS on Sunday to create my card.  Here is my card . . .
 

Here is the inspiration photo . . .



While my sentiment wasn't cut using letter dies, I used a die so that my sentiment was recessed.  Love that darn pattern paper! 


Hope you find some time to create. 


Supplies Used - Sending You a Latte Thanks
Cardstock:  Neenah*
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey Grand Bazaar*
Stamps:  What's Brewing*
Dies:  Coffee Cup Die* and Sizzix Labels Fancy #4
Ink:  Ranger Archival, Versamark, Ranger White Embossing Powder, and Stampin' Up Iridescent Ice
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up

*from Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card in beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I found your card in the SSS gallery - it is so pretty! I adore the way you found to mix and match that beautiful patterned paper! This card just makes me smile to look at it! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete