Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A True Kit Kraft Wednesday

This was a true Kit Kraft Wednesday.  I've not posted anything creative in over a week, and I've not done anything crafty, so I said . . . whoa!  Get busy or you have to cancel your kits, and therein, a card is born.

This week it is my Studio Calico kit mixed with CASE this Sketch


This card came together nicely once I got rolling.  I started with a full panel of the lined paper, intending to put some circles on the paper, and then decided to cut the circles from the paper and pop it over the black pattern paper.  From there, it all just came together. 


Hopefully I will have more time to create as the weekend nears, as I'm feeling a bit craft-deprived.  I hope you have some time to create.


Supplies Used
Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Stamps, Buttons:  Studio Calico Penny Arcade Card Kit
Dies:  Sizzix Circle Die
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Fiskars Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment