Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sending Prayers & Love . . . for Mojo Monday

Pulled together some supplies to work on the Mojo Monday sketch, and here is my card . . .


Most of the supplies for this card came from the June Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, although I used the stamps that had just arrived from the July kit.  I was guilty of showing up to a crop with the June Kit minus the stamp set that came with it . . . and so we make do! 

One thing I did a little different (hard to see in the photo) is that the diagonal stripe paper on the left side has a folded edge which gives the card some dimension (see that shadow). 


 Loving these soft colors!  I have more cards to share using these same supplies, they are still being "tweaked", so stay tuned. 


Supplies Used - Sending Prayers & Love
Cardstock:  Bazzill*
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye Now and Then Mildred* and Doodlebug Dot Vellum*
Stamps:  Sending Happy Thoughts**
Ink:  Memento and Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red**
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Other:  We R Memories Scallop Corner Chomper

*from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit
**from Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit







No comments:

Post a Comment