Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just Sayin' . . . Make a Wish

Two challenges . . . two cards . . .

First, the Reverse Confetti Challenge, which was a color challenge.  Here is my card . . .
 

I covered my front panel with pattern paper and then  created panel using stamped images from the Reverse Confetti Arrows 'n Elements set and the colors from the challenge. 


 I used some clear embossing powder for my sentiment.  


My second challenge today was the Stampin' Celebration challenge.   I've not played along with this challenge before.  This one is a sketch challenge, and I loved the sketch . . .



And here is my card . . .


I used new dies and stamps from my Studio Calico kit that arrived a few weeks back.   I love the black and white images here. 


 Hmmm . . . before I added the rhinestones, this could have passed for a masculine card.  What do you think?  Masculine or not? 


Supplies Used - Just Sayin'
Cardstock:  Neenah and Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Arrows 'n Elements
Ink:  Avery Elle and Versafine
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder

 
Supplies Used - Make a Wish
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps:  JJ Bolton for Studio Calico
Dies:  Studio Calico
Ink:  Ranger Archival
Ribbon:  Denami Designs
Other:  Rhinestones from Little Yellow Bicycle



4 comments:

  1. I love your card!! It jumped right out at me - the colors - those little 'bursts' - it's all perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could totally be a masculine card! without the rhinestones:) I just love the colours and paper you chose Debbie! Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration! and I hope you'll come back and play along with our next challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! The black and white card is so stunning! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually think both cards could almost fit the sketch challenge. :) Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Celebration! Hope you join in the new challenge starting tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete