Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mojo Monday 285 - Smile

This week's Mojo Monday challenge was just that for me, as there was a lot going on.  I wanted to focus on doing several challenges using the same product.  My product was the Echo Park Sweet Girl 6 x 6 paper pad and washi tape, with some added flowers from Petaloo.  I had picked these items up from my local LSS, New England Scrapbook Co., and I really wanted to drive in and put them to use.

The sketch from Mojo . . .

And my very busy design . . .



I thought the sketch was perfect for the washi tape.  Such a fun product to use, and super easy! 


It is a busy card, hence my "smile" sentiment. 

Stay tuned, as I'll be using these product on a few other designs in the coming days.


Product Used

Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Echo Park Sweet Girl
Embellishments - Echo Park Sweet Girl Washi Tape, Flowers from Petaloo
Ink- Color Box
Stamps - Calm2Keep from Stamps of Life
Dies - Majestic Label from Sizzix
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Other:  Stickles and Enamel Accents (Ink Essentials)




1 comment: