Monday, March 25, 2013

Daisies!

Love Daisies, because they are the subject of one of my favorite movies, You've Got Mail.  So when I saw this Pure Innocense Crazy for Daisies Stamp, I just had to have it.  And then I decided to use it in this week's My Favorite Thinks sketch challenge. 

Here is the sketch . . .



And here is my design.  I continued my use of Echo Park Sweet Girl and Petaloo flowers.  


For my daisies, I used a small pom pom, which I colored in yellow ink, and then cut into pieces.  I used a liquid glue to adhere.  Love those flower centers.  



Supplies Used
 Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Echo Park Sweet Girl
Stamp: Pure Innocence Crazy for Daisies
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Punches: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stazon Black and Color Box
Markers: Copic
Other: Petaloo Flowers and Pom Pom (colored yellow w/Color Box Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment