Sunday, September 8, 2024

Translation of a Woof and Meow for Color Throwdown

Loved the color palette at Color Throwdown this week. So relaxing and calm, and I translated it to a translation of the bark.


I can't say that my dogs keep me calm 24/7. They get a little crazy. But I like to think they appreciate me as much as I appreciate them.

I hope you find some time to create.

Debbie

Supplies Used 

Stamps and Dies:  Critters in the Burb, Critter Chatter Pets and Speech Bubble Die (Lawn Fawn);

Ink: Flirty Fuchsia, Lime Rickey, All That Jazz, Black Jack, and Sand Castle (Catherine Pooler Inks); Blender Pen (Zig)

Paper:  White Cardstock (Park Lane Paperie); White Daisy Cardstock and Black Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);


1 comment:

  1. Fun card... speech bubble die is cute!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete