Saturday, March 16, 2024

Inspired by a Sketch

It's been too long since I've posted a challenge card, as my day job keeps me mentally exhausted. Still creating, just paying less attention to the challenges. The sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches caught my attention as a great opportunity for a shaker card, so I got busy.


I chose some fun papers, sequins and dies for my creation. It reminds me of a postage stamp.


Always trying to create, and will hopefully start to post a bit more now that work is subsiding.

I hope you find some time to create!

Debbie




Supplies Used - You're My Favorite Person

Stamps and Dies:  Notecard Bubble Frames Die and Notes of Love Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  It's a Girl and Uptown (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Lotsa Love Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Acetate (Judikens);

Other: Rehoboth Beach Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Unicorn Stickles (Ranger);


3 comments:

  1. Shaker cards are always fun. Great mixture of colors and patterns. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm so glad our sketch caught your eye and that you were able to snatch some time to make this inspiring card...love your shaker card! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the passion and dedication you bring to your craft as a content creator.

    ReplyDelete