Saturday, February 3, 2024

Airmail Interactive for Lawn Fawnatics

I created this interactive card for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge.  I used the Waving Pull Tab Die.  


I used twine in place of the image that came with the stamp set.  I thought it added an extra touch.  


Always fun to create some Lawn Fawn! 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie

Supplies Used - Air Mail w/Twine

Stamps and Dies:  Special Delivery Stamp Set and Dies, Special Delivery Add-on Stamp Set and Dies; Waving Pull Tab Starter Set Die; Lawn Fawn All the Clouds Stamp Set and Die (Lawn Fawn); 

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); It's a Boy and Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler) Various Copic Markers;

Paper: Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Let it Shine Pattern Paper (Lawn Fawn); Be Mine Pattern Paper (Pebbles);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix and Cookies and Cream Twine (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Cloud Mixables Stencil (My Favorite Things); 






2 comments:

  1. This card is way too cute! The cloudy sky background is gorgeous and the owl is adorable! Using twine is so clever and I love all the glittery details! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! super in love with this!! LOOOOOVE the interaction! love the sweet bird delivery guy! lol!! sooo cute! thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete