Sunday, February 9, 2020

Open My Present First @TSOT

Played along with the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.



I let the pattern paper do most of the talking.  For my stamped image, I stamped on white and then used some of the paper to paper piece the gift.  


I hope you find some time to create today! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Open Mine First
All Supplies from The Stamps of Life March 2019 Card Kit
Additional Supplies:  Puppy Presents Cling Stamp (Stampendous); Midnight and Icing on the Cake Ink (Catherine Pooler); Blender Pen (Zig)

4 comments:

  1. Lol, what a cutie! Love that background paper, too - so fun! Love all the colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I like the naughty dog :) Thank you for joining TSOT this week. Marjolein DT-TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a naughty little doggie! But he's so cute, he can get away with it :-) Great job on your coloring, Debbie! Is your great background a pattern paper, or did you stamp it? Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete