Sunday, February 9, 2020

Love and Ice Cream for Freshly Made Sketches

Worked on a little something for Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  I created my background using the negative pieces of a cover die, and then went to work on on image and sentiment based on the sketch. 


I'd love a strawberry ice cream cone right now!  


I love using my negative pieces. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Love and Ice Cream
Stamps and Dies:  Right Angle Cover Die, I Scream You Scream Stamp Set, 3 Scoops Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Sand Castle, Peppermint Scrub and Rose Petals (Catherine Pooler); Wink of Stella Shimmer Pen;
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Black Cardstock (American Crafts);
Other: Inspiration Point Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler);

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous graphic background!! I love that you created it with room for the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing design! I love how this is yummy and graphic at the same. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete