Sunday, July 28, 2019

Inspired by Little Red Wagon

I clearly go in waves with creating . . . blame it on my day job.

But I was inspired to make a card using scraps from a scrapbook layout, and I made a card inspired by Little Red Wagon's challenge, "Dog Days of Summer".  And that led to more cards because I was "that" inspired.  Love using my stuff.

Linking up one of my cards, but sharing them all.

This first one will just be a blank note to send to someone . . . someone who knows me and my love of my puppie . . .


The one I'm linking up speaks summer to me . . . I mean come on, if you're a working girl like me, you are longing for those shiny weekends.  It means more time with my pups in the sun! 


Had to throw in a card using similar design, but a completely different sentiment. 


I'll be bummed when I have to use that . . . and then finally, and another blank note card . . .


I do love using my scraps.  You find my original layouts using these papers and stamps here.  I hope you will check it out.  

Now go use up some scraps.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - My Heart (A Diagram)
Stamps and Dies:  A Piece of My Heart Stamp Set (Close To My Heart)
Ink & Embossing:  Ballerina, Bashful, Raspberry, Candy Apple, and Black Ink (Close To My Heart)
Cardstock, Paper, Shimmer Trim, and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);

Supplies Used - Is It The Weekend Yet
Stamps and Dies:  Paw Prints on My Heart (Close To My Heart);
Ink & Embossing: Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock, Paper and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (The Stamps of Life);

Supplies Used - Never To Be Forgotten
Stamps and Dies:  Paw Prints on My Heart (Close To My Heart);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Cardstock, Paper, and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);

Supplies Used - My Heart (A Diagram)
Stamps and Dies:   Paw Prints on My Heart and A Piece of My Heart Stamp Set (Close To My Heart)
Ink & Embossing:  Ballerina, Bashful, Raspberry, Candy Apple, and Black Ink (Close To My Heart)
Cardstock, Paper, and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);


1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love that you made a whole set....and that your heart is partially made up of bacon & tacos! (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete