Sunday, April 22, 2018

Soda Pop Creations!

While I mostly make cards these days, I do make scrapbook pages once in a while.  When my layout is complete, I will typically take the leftover supplies and trim them down into card-sized panels and pieces.  I remembered having those supplies, and with two challenges in mind, I went digging through my shoe box of scraps.  I pulled out some pieces to make a card honoring one of my favorite beverages, root beer. I gave up soda a year ago, and man do I miss my diet root beer! 

Again, keep in mind that the paper was leftover from a layout.  The colors in this card were inspired by Club Cool, an attraction at EPCOT at Walt Disney World.

Stamp Ink Paper inspired this first one . . . #146, which is food or drink. 


That colorful strip of paper reminds me of bubbles.   


And a bottle and straw for the inside of the card . . . 





And while this next one is not CAS, I was inspired by the code word "bubbles" from Addicted to CAS.  Perhaps a little busy for CAS, but I was inspired none the less.  And because I had more supplies, I just had to make another.


It has an open bottle . . . and the sequins are like bubbles.  My imagination runs wild. 


Such a fun stamp set to pull back out and play with.  


And remember . . . I said there was a layout where these scraps came from. Created it back in January.  Club Cool!  Soda pop from around the world. 



I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie



Supplies Used - Root-in for You
Stamps and Dies:  Soda Pop Stamp Set (My Favorite Things); Die-namics LLD Bottlecaps and Die-namics LLD Soda Pop Bottles (My Favorite Things);
Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake and Bellini Ink (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Dot Paper/Cardstock (Bo Bunny); Silver Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)



Supplies Used - Happy Birthday
Stamps and Dies:  Soda Pop Stamp Set (My Favorite Things); Die-namics LLD Bottlecaps and Die-namics LLD Soda Pop Bottles (My Favorite Things);
Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake and Bellini Ink (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Dot Paper/Cardstock (Bo Bunny); Silver Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that?? What a great card, perfect colors and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic! What a great way to get creative with your scraps.
    Thanks for Joining us at Addicted To CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great and I love that pretty paper nice way to use your scraps.

    ReplyDelete