Sunday, April 8, 2018

Birthday Theme for Stamp Ink Paper!

A few weeks back I posted a card using scraps from a scrapbook layout.  I had more scraps in my little side tray next to my craft table, and I couldn't bring myself to throw them out.  It was just a silly strip of Mickey head paper.  So I got out my balloon stamps again and got to work to create another birthday card, inspired by the "birthday" theme this week at Stamp Ink Paper



I went with a kraft background this time, and stamped my balloons in those "mouse" colors. 


My Minnie version from a few weeks back can be found here.  

One more scrap from the scrap pile is gone.  Phew!

I hope you find some time to create today.  


Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Mickey
Stamps and Dies:  Balloon Celebration (Stampin' Up); Mickey Joyful (Character World);
Ink & Embossing:  Tiki Torch, Tiara, Rockin' Red, Midnight (Catherine Pooler);
Paper: White and Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Kraft Cardstock (Close To My Heart);
Other: Red Twine (The Stamps of Life); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Balloon Punch (Stampin' Up)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love that Mickey DSP and die cut. So sweet with the balloons! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete