Sunday, March 11, 2018

Good Egg for Muse Challenge #256

I was inspired to create a monochromatic card for Muse Challenge #256.  Here is the card that was shared, which was created by Anita Bowden


I was inspired by the colors and instead of a die, used a stencil to create my card.  I did add some extra layers as well.  Here is my card . . .


 Love the shimmer of that Nuvo paste.


Now . . . go create!  


Supplies Used - Good Egg
Stamps and Dies:  Some Bunny (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Ink)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Bazzill Cardstock; Echo Park Pattern Paper
Other: Easter Egg Stencil (Simon Says Stamp); Pure Platinum Mousse (Nuvo)

3 comments:

  1. I love the glimmer & shine of your embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card! Well done, IMHO. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, loving that paste with the teal shade. What a gorgeous stencil.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete