Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Mail for Colour Me

When I saw this week's photo for the Colour Me challenge . . . that striped tie . . . I knew just the paper I would be digging out for this challenge.  Specifically it was the diagonal striped pattern paper in my card creation below. 


And when I pulled out the paper, I knew just the sketch that was going to inspire me, as it was one with diagonal cuts that was presented to StampNation members in one of our features about sketches.  The sketch definitely lent itself to that pattern paper. 


One of the other patterns had some lighter shades of blue and red, and I used two neutrals - white and the kraft color in that pattern paper where I stamped my sentiment.  But it all went very well with the Night of Navy and Real Red Ink.  




Supplies Used - Happy Mail
Cardstock:  Bazzill*
Pattern Paper:  Pink Paislee Pen Pals*
Stamps:  Sending Happy Thoughts Stamp Set*
Ink:  Stampin' U
Other:  Puffy Stickers from Pink Paislee Pen Pals*, Wink of Stella, and Irresistible Pico Embellisher from Imagine Crafts
*from Simon Says Stamp July 2014 Card Kit


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love so much about your card!! I love the background with patterned papers, the little puffy stickers and the delicate envelopes. Thanks so much for sharing at Colour Me! this week :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this card is amazing an who doesn't like happy mail♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of DSP and accessories! I just love those cute little envelopes! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete